MetaStockSingapore.sg is an authorised reseller of MetaStock.
MetaStock is a full-featured, professional-level charting program. At its core are the charting capabilities that have made it an industry standard, but it is much, much more. The MetaStock Powertools allow you to:
- scan thousands of securities within seconds, using the Explorer.
- backtest your strategies or the many pre-installed strategies
- reference the advice of experts
- create your own indicators, using the Indicator Builder.
What’s more, with MetaStock’s own powerful programming language, the customization possibilities in MetaStock are almost endless.
Proprietary scanning, endless customization, comprehensive back-testing, and revolutionary forecasting makes MetaStock the best choice for the self-directed trader.
MetaStock is available as either:
- an end of day data solution – MetaStock D/C (daily charts)
- with real time data – MetaStock R/T (real time)
All prices listed here are in US Dollars.
- purchase the software outright and then pay a small monthly data fee, or
- pay a monthly subscription fee for the software and data (however as soon as you cancel your monthly subscription, you can no longer use the software)
- purchase software – $449. data fee – from $27.95 per month
- monthly subscription – $59 per month
- purchase software – $1295. data fee – from $99 per month
- monthly subscription – from $199 per month
This product suite is targeted toward the individual investor and includes both real-time and end of day variants of the software along with data subscriptions, plug-ins and third party products.
You can read some FAQs here.
About the company
MetaStock is a product from Innovative Market Analysis — Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, was founded in 2013 by Scott Brown. Innovative Market Analysis acquired the MetaStock software line directly from Thomson Reuters on May 1, 2013.
The company is responsible for supporting, developing, and programming the software as well as management of MetaStock customer accounts.
MetaStock has won numerous awards including the Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Readers’ Choice Award for Standalone Analytical Software $1,000 and below Category
Winner (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993)